1. Armattan Productions has no restrictions when it comes to shipping. We ship world-wide. As long as you have a shipping address linked to your payment, we will ship. We do not ship to addresses that are not linked to your PayPal. So make sure you have the correct address tied with your payment. We will not accept requests to ship to alternate shipping addresses.
2. If you place a second order and want to add it to your first order, understand that your order will be delayed and Armattan Productions reserves the right to not refund the cost of shipping. We are unable to combine Armattan Quads orders with Armattan Productions orders for shipping.
3. You will be notified via email when your order is shipped. If your email security settings are on high, this automated notice may end up in your spam box. Please check your spam box before you contact us. Please read the automated email as it contains your tracking number.
4. Your order will be shipped via registered air mail. A signature is required to accept your package. If your package is late, please contact your local post office first, to see if it is being held there or possibly held by customs for inspection.
5. The tracking system for the worldwide shipping does not always work very well. It may take a while before the tracking status is updated. Sometimes, it is not updated until after the items are received. But the shipping method itself is highly reliable. The tracking number may or may not be traceable through your own country's postal service. You can try this tracking page: http://www.17track.net/en/track? Please allow 48-72 hours for your tracking information to be updated.
6. For international orders, shipping time usually takes between 7 and 14 business days. This is not always the case, however. Delays do occur, especially during national holidays. Armattan Productions is not responsible for any postal delays. If you do not have your order within 20 business days of shipping, you may contact us. But please check with your local post office first. They may be holding it due to failed delivery attempt, or it may be held by customs.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE* March 25, 2020
Unfortunately due to rapid changes in shipping as a result of recent events in the world, shipping to some countries has been temporarily suspended by the national postal service. Some countries are refusing shipments using the standard shipping method. And the list of countries changes daily. Those countries accepting standard shipping are experiencing delays. Currently we can still offer the express shipping option to some of these countries. However, there will be a cost in addition to what is paid at checkout. If you are interested in taking advantage of this option, we can send you a payment link. The other option is to simply wait until the postal services in your country resume. We do apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding at this unpredictable time.